The Simplest Solution to Prevent A Noisey Mind
Do you believe that your head is endlessly rushing? Are there lots of worries muddling up your head, that you struggle understanding where to begin? Are you going over and over thoughts that are creating tension and anxiety?
All of this can lead to the consistent invasion of numerous thoughts and nervous overwhelm. Some people even have thoughts that can activate severe anxiety and have a significantly negative effect on their life.
This ten minute guided relaxation to STOP Overthinking will really help. This guided meditation practice helps in reducing stress, anxiety and overwhelm by focusing on the present here and now. After meditating, you will feel rested, relaxed, more tranquil and with greater capacity to focus. The short and easy guide will take you on a conscious journey where you will achieve a state of calmness and serenity. Release all those hectic thought and feelings that were obscuring your peace, and embody the present moment.
Here are a few of the advantages from listening to this guided meditation practice:
• Let go and transform into an observer of your thoughts and feelings. When we practice mindfulness meditation, we acquire the power to knowingly observe our thoughts rather than simply being the thoughts.
• Achieve a peaceful relaxation and calm serenity. Following this guided meditation, you will experience deep sense of calmness and tranquility in nothing but a few brief minutes. Excellent for if you lead a busy way of life.
• Meditate on gratitude and self-forgiveness. This guided meditation practice gives you the possibility to reflect on your individual thankfulness and self-forgiveness.
• Echo beneficial statements of affirmation to help mute inner thoughts and reclaim control.
• Immerse yourself in a peaceful light to help subdue the overthinking and relax. Remember what colour and strength your light is and find a way to incorporate it into your real-world work or home environment in some way.
• Develop a detachment between yourself and your thoughts and allow a space to grow between you using this short guided visualisation.
This short guided meditation is perfect to calm the busy mind and bring peace and tranquillity to any downtime you may have in your day.