The Best Method to Prevent Intrusive Thoughts
Do you feel like your mind is constantly rushing? Are there countless thoughts scattering up your mind, that you struggle understanding where to start? Are you going over and over thought and feelings that are causing you tension and anxiety?
In a world where we are continually harassed with sensory information, it can be difficult to find stillness. Weare worn down from the incessant buzzing of our phones, social media notifications and e-mails, and the idea that we need to be perpetually busy. All of this can induce the continuous intrusion of a lot of thought and feelings and mental overwhelm. Some people even have thoughts and emotions that can result in extreme anxiety attacks and have a severely harmful repercussion on their entire life.
This ten minute guided meditation to STOP Overthinking will help. This guided meditation helps in lowering stress, anxiety and overwhelm by concentrating on the present moment. After meditating, you will feel refreshed, soothed, more content and with improved capacity to focus. The short and easy guide will take you on a mindful journey of your mind where you will achieve a state of peacefulness and peace of mind. Let go of every one of those bustling thoughts that were cluttering your mind, and accept the present moment.
Here are some of the real benefits from following this guided visualization:
• Let go and become an observer of your thoughts and feelings. When we practice mindfulness meditation, we increase the capability to knowingly observe our thoughts as opposed to merely being the thought and feelings.
• Reach an immersed relaxation and harmonious peace of mind. Adopting this guided mindfulness meditation, you will achieve deep relaxation and tranquillity in just a few brief minutes. Great for when you lead a very busy life.
• Meditate on thankfulness and self-forgiveness. Self-forgiveness and gratitude are two really valuable practices in order to experience everyday life to the fullest. These practices can turn our everyday lives and transform us into more happy and fulfilled people. These can provide us a serene mind, which is something all of us ought to have. This guided mindfulness meditation offers you the chance to review your own gratitude and self-forgiveness.
• Repeat encouraging statements of affirmation in order to help reduce inner overthinking and reclaim control.
• Surround yourself in a tranquil light to help vanquish the overthinking and just relax. Remember the details of what your light is and possibly incorporate it within your real-world environment by some means.
• Create a detachment between yourself and your thought and feelings and allow a range to grow between you through this relaxing guided visualisation.
This short guided meditation visualisation is ideal to reduce overthinking and introduce peace to any downtime you may experience in your day.