The Best Process to Prevent An Overactive Mind
Do you believe that your brain is continually racing? Are there countless anxieties muddling up your head, that you have a hard time comprehending where to start? Are you going over and over worries that are causing you panic and anxiety?
In a world where we are constantly barraged with information, it can be hard to experience peace. We’re drained from the continuous buzzing of our phones, social media alerts and emails, and the belief that we need to be continuously busy. All of this can bring on the constant intrusion of lots of thoughts and nervous overwhelm. Many people even have thought and feelings that can lead to severe anxiety and panic and have a seriously negative influence on their way of life.
The easy to follow step-by-step guide will take you on a conscious inner journey where you will reach a state of peace and stillness. Release all those hectic thought and feelings that were getting in the way, and embrace the present moment.
Here are a few of the benefits from following this guided visualisation:
• Let go and transform into an observer of thought and feelings. When we practice mindfulness meditation, we gain the capability to knowingly observe our thoughts rather than simply being the thoughts.
• Reach a centered relaxation and harmonious tranquillity. Following this simple guided meditation, you will realize deep sense of relaxation and tranquillity in only a few short minutes. Perfect for when you lead a hectic lifestyle.
• Meditate on gratitude and self-forgiveness. This guided mindfulness meditation offers you the chance to assess your own personal appreciation and self-forgiveness.
• Repeat positive affirmations to help relax inner mental noise and reclaim control of your mind.
• Immerse yourself in a tranquil light to help subdue the overwhelming thoughts and just relax. Remember what colour and intensity your light is and maybe integrate it into your real-world work or home environment somehow.
• Create a distance between yourself and your thoughts and allow a distance to grow between you through this short guided visualisation.
This short guided mindfulness meditation is perfect to unwind and introduce peace and tranquillity to any downtime you may have in your day.