The Simplest Way to Quit A Busy Mind
Do you seem like your mind is endlessly overthinking? Are there lots of anxieties scattering up your head, that you have a hard time knowing where to begin? Are you going over and over thoughts that are triggering panic and anxiety?
In a world where we are regularly harassed with information, it can be hard to find stillness. We’re worn down from the incessant buzzing of our smartphones, social media alerts and e-mails, and the belief that we need to be continuously busy. All of this can induce the continuous invasion of lots of thoughts and worries and mental overwhelm. Some people even have thoughts and emotions that can induce severe anxiousness and have a seriously negative effect on their daily life.
The simple to follow step-by-step guide will take you on a conscious journey where you will achieve a state of calmness and tranquillity. Release all of those busy thoughts that were obscuring your peace, and welcome the present moment.
Here are a few of the benefits from following this guided meditation:
• Let go and transform into an observer of busy thoughts in your mind. When we meditate, we acquire the ability to knowingly observe our thought and feelings instead of simply being the thoughts.
• Reach a wonderful relaxation and restful tranquillity. Adopting this simple guided meditation practice, you will reach deep relaxation and serenity in only a few brief minutes. Perfect for if you lead a hectic daily life.
• Meditate on appreciation and self-forgiveness. This guided mindfulness meditation gives you the opportunity to assess your own individual gratitude and self-forgiveness.
• Echo positive statements of affirmation to help mute mental noise and take back authority of your mind.
• Immerse yourself in a peaceful light to help subdue the overthinking and just relax. Remember the details of what your light is and find a way to incorporate it into your real-world environment in some way.
• Develop a separation between yourself and your thoughts and enable a space to grow between you through this short guided visualisation.
This short guided meditation is perfect to relax and provide peace and tranquillity to any time out you might get in your life.