The Simplest Way to Quit Intrusive Thoughts
Do you feel like your mind is endlessly racing? Are there lots of thought and feelings cluttering up your head, that you struggle understanding where to start? Are you going over and over thoughts that are causing you worry?
All of this can lead to the continuous invasion of many ideas and distressed overwhelm. Some people even have ideas that can trigger extreme stress and anxiety and have a significantly unfavorable effect on their life.
This ten minute guided relaxation to STOP Overthinking can really help. This guided visualisation helps in reducing stress, anxiety and overwhelm by focusing on the present moment. After meditating, you will feel rested, calmed, more tranquil and with improved capability to focus. The short and easy guide will take you on a mindful inner journey where you will achieve a state of peacefulness and serenity. Let go of all those bustling thoughts that were getting in the way, and embrace the present moment.
Here are some of the advantages from following this guided visualisation:
• Let go and become an observer of thoughts. When we practice mindfulness meditation, we acquire the capacity to purposely observe our thoughts rather than simply being the thought and feelings. You are the only one who can manage your thought and feelings. This means that you have the strength to alter what you think about and ways you think about them. This meditation will guide you to take control of the manner you think and feel.
• Reach an immersed relaxation and calm peace of mind. Adopting this short guided meditation, you will reach deep sense of relaxation and serenity in only a few short minutes. Suitable for if you lead a very busy daily life.
• Meditate on gratitude and self-forgiveness. This guided meditation practice gives you the opportunity to reflect on your own individual gratitude and self-forgiveness.
• Echo positive statements of affirmation in order to help relax inner mental overthinking and reclaim control over your mind.
• Bath yourself in a tranquil light to help suppress the overthinking and relax. Remember what color and strength your light is and find a way to integrate it into your real-world surroundings by some means.
• Establish a detachment between yourself and your thought and feelings and allow a range to increase between you through this relaxing guided mindfulness practice.
This short guided meditation is perfect to reduce overthinking and deliver peace to any downtime you may experience in your day.