The Easiest Way to Stop A Noisey Mind
Do you feel like your mind is constantly rushing? Are there so many thoughts cluttering up your head, that you battle determining where to start? Are you going over and over anxieties that are causing you tension and anxiety?
In a world where we are continuously barraged with sensory overload, it can be challenging to discover stillness. Weare worn down from the unending buzzing of our smartphones, social media notifications and e-mails, and the thought that we are required to remain continuously busy. All of this can result in the continuous intrusion of endless thought and feelings and anxious overwhelm. Many individuals even have thought and feelings that can activate excessive tension and anxiety and have a drastically adverse impact on their quality of life.
This ten minute guided relaxation to refrain from Overthinking will help. This guided meditation practice helps in reducing stress, anxiety and overwhelm by concentrating on the present point in time. After meditating, you will feel rested, soothed, more at ease and with improved capability to focus. The simple to follow step by step guide will take you on a mindful inner journey where you will achieve a state of peacefulness and tranquillity. Let go of all of those hectic thought and feelings that were cluttering your mind, and embody the present moment.
Here are some of the real benefits from following this guided meditation practice:
• Let go and transform into an observer of your thoughts. When we practice mindfulness meditation, we acquire the capability to consciously observe our thoughts instead of just being the thought and feelings.
• Realize a peaceful relaxation and harmonious tranquillity. Following this short guided mindfulness meditation, you will achieve deep peacefulness and serenity in just a few short minutes. Optimal for when you lead a busy life.
• Meditate on thankfulness and self-forgiveness. This guided meditation gives you the possibility to reflect on your own individual thankfulness and self-forgiveness.
• Repeat beneficial statements of affirmation in order to help relax inner mental thoughts and take back authority of your mind.
• Bath yourself in a relaxing light to help control the overthinking and just relax. Remember what color and intensity your light is and find a way to integrate it within your real-world work or home environment in some way.
• Create a distance between yourself and your thoughts and make it possible for a distance to grow between you through this relaxing guided mindfulness practice.
This short guided meditation is ideal to unwind and provide peace and tranquillity to any break you might experience in your day.