The Simplest Solution to Prevent Intrusive Thoughts
Do you feel like your mind is constantly racing? Are there a lot of worries cluttering up your mind, that you battle knowing where to start? Are you going over and over thoughts that are causing you emotional stress?
All of this can lead to the constant intrusion of lots of ideas and distressed overwhelm. Some people even have ideas that can set off severe anxiety and have a badly negative effect on their life.
This ten minute guided visualization to STOP Overthinking can really help. This guided visualisation helps in lowering stress, anxiety and overwhelm by concentrating on the present moment. After practicing meditation, you will feel renewed, soothed, more content and with greater ability to focus. The easy to follow step by step guide will take you on a mindful journey of your mind where you will achieve a state of peacefulness and stillness. Relinquish all of those hectic thought and feelings that were getting in the way, and welcome the present moment.
Here are some of the real benefits from listening to this guided visualisation:
• Let go and transform into an observer of thought and feelings. When we practice meditation, we increase the power to knowingly observe our thoughts instead of merely being the thought and feelings.
• Accomplish a centered relaxation and peaceful peace of mind. Adopting this short guided meditation practice, you will reach deep sense of calmness and serenity in just a few short minutes. Excellent for when you lead a hectic lifestyle.
• Meditate on gratitude and self-forgiveness. This guided mindfulness meditation offers you the opportunity to reflect on your own unique gratitude and self-forgiveness.
• Echo beneficial affirmations to help calm inner mental noise and reclaim control of your mind.
• Bath yourself in a soothing light to help subdue the overwhelming thoughts and relax. Remember the details of what your light is and maybe integrate it into your real-world surroundings by some means.
• Create a distance between yourself and your thought and feelings and make it possible for a distance to grow between you through this easy-to-follow guided visualisation.
This short guided meditation visualization is ideal to relax and provide peace and tranquillity to any break you might have in your life.