When it feels like you’re constantly getting bombarded with new information every second, it can be difficult to find peace or have time for yourself. There’s been a lot written about the impact of technology on our mental health and wellbeing, from how social media can affect us psychologically and how the pace of life is driven by the app. It’s easy to feel drained from all that buzzing, notifications and emails, with pressure to do more and faster. All this is taking its toll on both our mental state but also our physical health.
This short 10-minute guided meditation is designed to help you stop overthinking and reduce any anxiety and overwhelm that may come with it. It’s a great way to take a short 10-minute break from your busy day, calm your mind, relax, refresh and refocus.
This meditation will help you focus on your breath and reduce those intrusive and sometimes chaotic thoughts. This will help you feel calmer, more relaxed, and less overwhelmed.
I will guide you step-by-step on a mindful journey and lead you to peace and tranquillity and teach you how to stop overthinking right now and embrace the present moment.
Benefits of this guided meditation:
• Learn to let go and become an observer of your thoughts and you can start to process the content of your thoughts rather than just being in the constant mental loop. Controlling your thoughts is done by you, and only you. This means you will be able to change the way you think.
• Achieve that deep relaxation and peaceful tranquillity you crave. Simply follow this guided meditation and in just a few short minutes, you’ll find peace at last. Perfect for when life is already crazy-busy!
• Meditating on self-forgiveness as well as gratitude is can help you feel more fulfilled and happy in life. It can give us peace of mind, which is something we all deserve.
• To help quiet mental noise and take back control, repeat several positive affirmations.
• By imagining yourself bathing in a calming light you can subdue the overthinking and relax even deeper. When you wake from the meditation, remember what colour and intensity your light is and maybe incorporate it into your real-world environment somehow.
• This can be helpful for separation and detaching from your thoughts, which can lead to a greater sense of peace.
If you found this meditation valuable, please LIKE the video and share it with your family and friends.
I’d love to learn about your experience with this visualization and how it has assisted you in the comments below.
If you have any questions or thoughts on future guided meditations, please let me know in the comments below or by emailing me from our contacts page.
Wishing you a brilliant day.
Keywords for this episode
10 minute meditation to stop overthinking
how to stop overthinking meditation
meditation 10 minutes
meditation for anxiety
guided meditation morning
guided meditation 10 minutes
overthinking anxiety help
guided meditation overthinking
overthinking anxiety tips
how to stop overthinking
overthinking guided meditation