The Fastest Process to Stop Intrusive Thoughts
Do you feel like your head is perpetually overthinking? Are there a lot of thought and feelings muddling up your mind, that you struggle understanding where to start? Are you going over and over thoughts that are causing you constant worry?
All of this can lead to the consistent intrusion of many thoughts and distressed overwhelm. Some people even have ideas that can activate extreme anxiety and have a significantly unfavorable impact on their life.
This 10 minute guided visualization to STOP thinking too much can really help. This guided visualisation serves to help lower anxiety and overwhelm by focusing on the present point in time. After meditating, you will feel rested, unwinded, more tranquil and with increased ability to focus. The short and easy step by step guide will take you on a mindful inner journey where you will reach a state of peacefulness and tranquillity. Release all those bustling thought and feelings that were getting in the way, and take in the present moment.
Here are a few of the benefits from following this guided visualisation:
• Let go and become an observer of thought and feelings. When we practice meditation, we increase the power to knowingly observe our thought and feelings instead of just being the thought and feelings.
• Reach an immersed relaxation and restful tranquillity. Adopting this simple guided meditation, you will reach deep sense of calmness and tranquillity in only a few short minutes. Ideal for if you lead a hectic life.
• Meditate on gratefulness and self-forgiveness. This guided mindfulness meditation grants you the possibility to reflect on your own individual thankfulness and self-forgiveness.
• Repeat positive statements of affirmation to help relax inner noise and take back control over your mind.
• Surround yourself in a peaceful light to help subdue the overthinking and relax. Remember what color and intensity your light is and find a way to integrate it into your real-world work or home environment by some means.
• Establish a detachment between yourself and your thought and feelings and allow a distance to grow between you through this relaxing guided visualization.
This short guided meditation is perfect to relax and introduce peace and tranquillity to any downtime you might get in your day.