The Best Way to Prevent Intrusive Thoughts
Do you believe that your mind is constantly overthinking? Are there a lot of worries muddling up your head, that you struggle understanding where to start? Are you going over and over thoughts that are creating tension and anxiety?
All of this can lead to the consistent intrusion of numerous ideas and distressed overwhelm. Some people even have ideas that can activate extreme stress and anxiety and have a badly negative effect on their life.
This ten minute guided meditation to STOP Overthinking will really help. This guided visualization helps in lowering anxiety and overwhelm by focusing on the present here and now. After practicing meditation, you will feel rested, unwinded, more content and with greater capacity to focus. The short and easy step by step guide will take you on a conscious journey of your mind where you will reach a state of calmness and serenity. Relinquish all those busy thoughts that were obscuring your peace, and welcome the present moment.
Here are a few of the benefits from listening to this guided meditation practice:
• Let go and become an observer of your thoughts. When we practice mindfulness meditation, we build up the capacity to consciously observe our thoughts instead of just being the thoughts. You are the only person who can govern your thoughts. This shows that you have the strength to alter what you think about and how you think about them. This meditation practice will guide you to take control of the way you think and feel.
• Reach an immersed relaxation and calm serenity. Adopting this simple guided meditation, you will accomplish deep sense of calmness and serenity in just a few short minutes. Ideal for when you lead a busy daily life.
• Meditate on gratefulness and self-forgiveness. Self-forgiveness and gratitude are quite essential practices in order to enjoy life to the max. These practices can turn our everyday lives and change us into more happy and fulfilled individuals. These can give us a serene mind, which is something all of us deserve. This guided mindfulness meditation provides you the opportunity to review your own thankfulness and self-forgiveness.
• Repeat beneficial affirmations in order to help quiet inner noise and reclaim control of your mind.
• Bath yourself in a relaxing light to help tone down the overthinking and relax. Remember the details of what your light is and find a way to include it into your real-world environment in some way.
• Develop a detachment between yourself and your thought and feelings and enable a space to grow between you with this short guided visualization.
This short guided meditation visualisation is perfect to relax the mind and bring peace and tranquillity to any break you may experience in your day.